Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Blake, 4 years old!

I just can't believe it. I'm always in shock every once in awhile that I even have kids. But, really, Blake being 4 won't hit me until his birthday party on Saturday.

We didnt do too much today, I made birthday pancakes. And no, not the one made out of cake batter. These are simple whole wheat pancakes with blue food coloring, syrup, blue icing, and big star sprinkles.

We ordered some Chinese food for lunch, because lo mein is Blake's favorite. Now he's starting to like everything else. Usually I order generals tso chicken, but now I order sesame since it isn't that spicy. From now on I'll order an extra egg roll. This kid is turning in to a Chinese food lover, I love it! It may have to do with the whole Chinese cravings I had while pregnant.

Anywho, it's been a low key day but ultimately good! I don't know if I'm excited about his birthday party or not since I have to bake/make a hot wheels cake. Hot wheels apparently isn't as popular as Disney's Cars. =|

Tomorrow = cleaning and organizing my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment