Friday, February 22, 2013

Ranch Hand Chicken Nuggets

Nuggets

I really can not believe I haven't shared this yet. I make this all the time. I think I need to sit down and look at what I've shared then think of the things that I make the most often and on a regular basis then share those things. 

Ranch Hand Chicken Nuggets   
Ingredients: 
1lb boneless skinless chicken, chopped in to nuggets 
1 box jiffy cornbread mix 
1 package hidden valley ranch mix 
1 egg, beate

Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Chop your chicken. Mix the package of ranch with your box of cornbread mix in a bowl. Beat an egg in a seperate bowl. Dip your chicken in your egg, then coat with cornbread ranch mixture. Place on sheet. When you are done coating all of your nuggets, spray the tops with cooking spray. Bake at 375 for 15 or so minutes, flip over, then bake for another 15 minutes. Oven times vary. :) Enjoy one of our family favorites that will stand the test of time
   

No comments:

Post a Comment