Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Banana ghost pop!

It's Halloween time. I love this time of the year because there are so many cute food options to make it fun for little ones. I have been getting ready for Halloween since LAST month, I love it! I've been slacking on the recipe updates because its usually hard to get a picture of the food I prepare after its done because its pretty much gone in seconds. My only option lately has been to use my iPhone which has an alright camera on it. I'll just have to keep my big cannon in the kitchen from now on because a camera phone doesn't do pictures much justice.

 Ghosts though are such an easy food and craft idea. For the most part I let Blake help me make all our food other than meat and the like. This was really fun for him because he could lick his fingers and make the face. Was it totally healthy...no? lol I feel like sweets are good in moderation and since the banana is the main ingredient it isn't too bad. I thought this was great for breakfast and so that's when we had it. :)


Ghost Banana Pop



Ingredients
1 banana cut in half
Melted white chocolate or Marshmallow puff
Toppings to make eyes and mouth ( I used M&Ms and a raisin.)
2 Popsicle sticks
Slice the banana in half and peel. Insert the Popsicle stick vertically on the side you cut. Rub the marshmallow puff or melted white chocolate on the banana. Then create a ghost face. =)

Kid tested and approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment