Thursday, January 31, 2013

I can put anything in a salad!

I was craving chicken nuggets with honey mustard. So I made it a salad! These chicken nuggets are lightly breaded and their chunks. So I like that! :) I just did a basic tossed salad (romaine, tomato, cucumber) put the chicken on top after following the heating directions. Then tosses with ken's lite honey mustard dressing. I thought I wouldn't have enough calories to spare to add cheese, but it turns out I did. I just didn't know that until afterwards. I feel like it's okay because I felt full all day yesterday and
didn't eat the best.

A slice of pizza for breakfast.
Chili for lunch.

I managed to work out though so that's good!

Today I'll try to add a work out in again. Blake is coming home from my moms house today, so we'll see.

I know it's been awhile since I updated but I've been concentrating on my hobbies, kids, house, and fitness. I need to come up with a study guide for my certification test.

Busy stuff! :) I'm updating from my phone right now. When I get on the computer again I'll share some fun Liam and I have had during our week of one on one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment