Saturday, February 2, 2013

Woah! Today flew by.

Taco Salad made from the Tortilla Bowl Pan! = 339 calories
French Toast for the boys! I had apples and peanut butter.
Barbeque Chicken 2 tbsp barbeque sauce , 2 Tbsp Caramelized onions on top of chicken, 1 cup broccoli florets, Cucumber & Tomato salad, 1/2 of a cucumber sliced and 1/2 of a tomato diced mixed with salt, pepper, and red wine vinegar. = 245 calories
Taco Salad. high fiber low carb tortilla, 2 leafs of romaine shredded, 1/4 cup fat free re-fried beans, 1 tbsp black olive slices, 1 tbsp jalapeno slices, 1 oz shredded cheddar, 2 slices tomato chopped, daisy sour cream 2-3 tbsp, 2 tbsp salsa =339 calories and I was FULL.

My issues this has to get to the 1,200 calorie mark. Honestly though, I haven't been extremely active and doing my afternoon workouts because Blake is home now from my mom's house. Which means he needs to be entertained at all times. It's not only that but with Blake home as well I have more messes and more stuff to clean because he is SO destructive. As all 3 year old almost 4 year old boys are. 

Today I was hoping to get a run in, but laundry had to be done. And at the end of the day I am too exhausted to work out at night. I'm coming to the conclusion that I am going to need to become a 6 am work out person. =\ I think I may need to start that Monday! Today just really got away from me!  Yesterday, we rediscovered the Xbox kinect. Now that Blake is older and likes video games he really loved the Kinect adventure game. I tried playing Dance Central with him, because he likes to dance, but he could get it. He wanted to freestyle the whole time. Needless to say, I am going to look in to getting him another kinect game for his birthday. So that was a bit of a work out yesterday. Nothing today because I've been so busy. After everyone went to bed I just NEEDED to relax and have some me time. Plus I am multitasking as I write this. I am also creating a set list for tomorrow, I have two photography shoots. 

I'll be busy editing pictures the next few days, which means I will be sitting on my butt. Obstacle! I have no other choice but to wake up early before the boys and get it done! Next week that will be my new goal. I am sure my calorie intake will go up after that. I've been making myself eat breakfast and dinner because I don't feel hungry then. Lunch time though, I'm always hungry! 

I know my updates have been boring lately. I've been so preoccupied with trying to be healthy, a good  mom, and trying to make time for my hobbies, thus making time for myself as well. I have a list of things I want to share that I've done lately. I just need to sit down and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment