Thursday, December 20, 2012

Last Day On Earth


Basically, I just wanted to say that I kicked today's ass. I really didn't feel like doing anything but I was very productive. I washed all our laundry which is A LOT since I was at my moms for a week. Catch up on laundry sucks. I'll fold it all tomorrow. I swept, cleaned, hoed the garden bed outside...just a number of things.  That I will post about more tomorrow because I really need to get that shower and snuggles before I blow up. Just in case. 

Pot Roast                                                                          

 
Ingredients:
Chuck Roast
1 package dry ranch dip mix
1 package dry italian dressing mix
1 package dry brown gravy mix 
2 bay leaves 
3 cups water 
Veggies (potatoes, onions, carrots, celery)

Add all ingredients in to a slow cooker on high and let it get tasty. I would say put it on for 6-8 hours. Every crock pot is different. Mine is a little older but I love it so much that I refuse to get rid of it because it works. I just look at the new shiny ones and think, "SHOW OFF!". So yeah, adjust times according to your slow cooker. :) 

Now I need to hop in the shower. 15 mins until end of world.


No comments:

Post a Comment