Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 2

I have had a day on the go, so I feel like each 'meal' was a grab and go, quick and easy type thing. I never felt hungry though because if I would've then I probably would've added a salad in here. I think that's the thing, some days we just feel hungrier than others, and other days its like we can't eat enough. Does anyone else ever feel like that?

Right after breakfast I had some down time on here. Then I left with the boys before lunch to the town over to see about adopting 2 wolf hybrids. I would've made time to eat lunch before leaving but I had to leave quickly and get to the animal shelter before anyone else could adopt them. Turns out the trip was all for naught because we didn't have any veterinarian proof that we have experience with wolf hybrids.  After leaving the animal shelter I got the boys a snack, and myself a Clif bar...walked right past the doughnuts, pizza, candy, chips, and hots dogs. After the boys and I got home Blake and I worked outside on our "outside chores"- feeding animals, playing with them, and refilling everyone's water outside. By the time we were done with that, Travis got home and we left to pick up a few things grocery wise before we can get around to doing our big shopping trip in a few days. On the way to the store we stopped at the store so everyone could get a snack and drinks (again). Instead of getting real chips I got the special k cracker chips...pretty good, actually.. I was surprised.

When I got home I had just enough time to make a pizza before we got hit by a summer storm. I don't usually have busy days that are unplanned, so this is pretty random for me. I'm still patting myself on the back for making healthier choices.

Well besides the pizza, but everything in moderation. I've learned enough after losing 40lbs to know that if I restrict myself, I will over-do it, and pig out on the next given opportunity. A slice gives me the satisfaction of eating pizza but without going overboard, especially if I add a nice side salad with it.

Breakfast: 1 granny smith apple with 2 tablespoons reduced fat creamy peanut butter
Lunch: Clif energy Bar
Snack: Special K Southwest Ranch Cracker Chips
Dinner: Three Meat Pizza 


And to make my day even better I got a surprise visit from my mail lady who handed me a packaged food processor, that I did not order, addressed to me. Turns out my really awesome aunt sent it to me after I made a whiny FB posts about needing one because my blender just wasn't cutting it! I had to do some tracking down first before I found out it was my aunt! :) It really made my day! 

Like my little stick figure guy? :p I think I will be doing this tonight plus my leg work out.

Sparkpeople app

No comments:

Post a Comment