Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter!







I meant to post this the night before Easter or even the day of but better late than never. Really, the only reason I am getting a chance now is because my mom has the boys until Sunday so that we can get things done around the house. To which I will write more about tomorrow.

So the day before Easter the boys and I made Easter bunny ears out of construction paper and dyed Easter eggs.

Weeum!

Blakey!

Silly guys!
And this year was fun because Liam could partake in the Easter egg dying fun! Of course the boys were impatient when dying the eggs and couldn't wait to take them out of the dye so I brought out some q-tips and let them dip the q-tips in to the dye, and then put it on some plain eggs. It kept them entertained.
Blake, realllllllly concentrating.

Decisions, decisions.

Hard at Work 
Finished product 
This year, I tried something new. Since they already knew that we had plastic eggs I let Blake leave them out for the Easter bunny to fill with candy and hide around the den.
"I'm a Easter Bunny Wizard!" Blake on the way to bed Easter night. <3 He's so funny sometimes.
Inside Blake's Easter "basket"/bucket

Spider-man bucket.

Inside Liam's Easter "basket"/bucket

Jake and the Never land Pirates bucket

No comments:

Post a Comment