Saturday, March 9, 2013

Out of Commision

I just feel like I should post something!

I strained my neck somehow washing dishes. I was standing at the kitchen sink, when all of a sudden a sharp pain happened, then it happened again. Needless to say, I'm down for yesterday, today, and hopefully not tomorrow. After i feel up to par I have some awesomeness to share. :)

In the meantime try this recipe!(I don't have a picture, it was gone to soon. Next time I make it I'll make a more official post.)


Tangy Salsa Chicken 
4 boneless skinless chicken breast in the crock pot
Mix in 1 chunky mild jar of salsa
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp brown sugar
LO 6-8hrs serve over rice!

I get nauseated whenever I get up and do too much. So last night it was hot dogs, tonight...idk what I'm going to do. I hope i feel better by then! I'll pick the next easiest think off my list of meals for the next 2 weeks.

I've been going to bed early with my hubs and waking up early. I think I'll continue that whenever my neck heals and hopefully it'll get my sleepy head out of bed to work out.

My days are filled with reading and snacking. I can't do too much of anything else without feeling bad. I've had healthy snacks though, pretzel crackers, kettle popcorn, almonds, yogurt.... I'm being good!:)
What yesterday looked like, and what today will also look like.
Breakfast= multi-grain cheerios, seedless raisins, and 1 banana

No comments:

Post a Comment