Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls

Liam is my picky eater, he inhaled these. And obviously so, because their sweet. Notice lately I’ve been making breakfast? It’s because I ran out of all the simple things. Now I have to replenish our stock of frozen pancakes and now waffle sticks. So I came up with this on a whim. It took me hardly any time at all.The kids loved it, I tried one to make sure they were good, and they are. :)

Rolls
·         1 package Pillsbury crescent rolls
·         Brown Sugar
·         Cinnamon
Glaze
·         3 tbsp powdered sugar
·         2 tbsp milk
·         Dash of Cinnamon 

Directions: Unroll the rolls from their package, sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar on each triangle. Then roll up each triangle in to a croissant shape, then bake according to package directions.
Mix your glaze in a tiny bowl while your rolls bake.
After your rolls are done, drizzle your glaze on top, if you can stand to wait let them cool.
*Tip/FYI- These would also be delicious with a cream cheese glaze. I think I will be doing that next time! 
*Not the best pictures because its from my phone. I need to stop being so lazy and grab my big camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment