Tuesday, September 18, 2012

LIES....and a biscuit pizza! :)

Yeah. I lied. I said I'd post yesterday and I did not.

First let me say that, I had a shockingly busy day. Busy is sometimes strange for me. I pulled my neck yesterday morning while stretching. But I got a message from a theater to audition that night, yesterday morning. So, I knew I had to push through my chores and such.

So...yes... I auditioned for a local theater!:) I think I did alright. I warned them I was rusty and have not acted since high school. It was a lot of improve and improv gibberish. I don't think I have ever done improv unless it was just playing around being dumb. And I have never EVER done gibberish. Overall for me, it was fun and I learned a good bit.

ALSO, I weighed myself this morning. 142.6!!! WOOOOT!

 It is the lowest I have been since Liam. It is probably because I have no appetite as of late and I've been eating a light breakfast, big lunch, then a light or no dinner. I just do not have a taste for much. We are all still getting over Summer colds. I cannot exercise right now because of my tailbone injury and now, I have this neck business happening. I'm just having an annoying, frustrating month.

There is something that is easy, and we have had a huge taste for...typically for lunch, this past week.



Pre-baked


Biscuit Pizza Casserole 

Ingredients:

Bisquick (Health Smart Version)
1 Tbsp bottled minced garlic 
1 cup tomato sauce
1 package pizza blend cheese OR mozzarella and cheddar
Pepperonis
Grated Parmesan 

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Then, make the biscuits according to directions but double it and add 1 tablespoon garlic. Add the biscuit dough in the baking dish spreading evenly, followed by the tomato sauce, cheese, and however many pepperonis you like (enough so that each serving can have some). Then, for good measure I like to sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. I think having the 3 different types of cheese really make it special, but obviously you could use just mozzarella as well. Lastly, I bake until the cheese is bubbly and brown. Maybe, 15 minutes to 20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment