Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 17 & 18 & 19, A Work Out, and Recipes!

  
Day 17      
Day 18 went something like this.
 The big hits today were a Fried Shallots salad. (Fried in Olive Oil) Super delicious and much better than the store bought fried onions.

For dinner I originallywanted to make Chicken Georgia, but  realized we had a lot of left over pot roast. The guys had that, and I had some Cajun Salmon, green beans cooked in leftover pot roast juice, crinkle carrots, cucumber salad, and a fresh sweet corn cob.

I've had so much pot roast for the past 2 days that I think I am going to blow up. 

The way I make my Cajun salmon is so simple. I make it all the time, seriously! 
Cajun Salmon
1 tsp olive oil
McCormick Cajun Seasoning
Garlic Salt
Ground Black pepper

-Season to taste, and cook until brown on each side. I like my skin side slight black, as you can see. :) 

Day 19
 Breakfast: Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal made with water, 1 strawberry whey protein scoop with 2 tbsp 2 % milk and 3 large strawberries sliced.

Lunch: Fresh Tomato and Corn Salad with Chicken(Recipe Coming soon.)

Dinner: 2 hot dogs sliced with ketchup, mustard, sauteed onions in olive oil, and 1 cup romaine, 1 tbsp Ken's lite creamy Caesar dressing, 1bsp shredded Parmesan.
*Weird combo, I know. I went bun-less *pats self on back* I love hot dogs, my kids love hot dogs, everyone in this house loves hot dogs. Hot dogs do not love me. I wouldn't have bought them when we went grocery shopping but we had like 4 hot dog buns leftover from our camping trip that we needed to use before they went bad. It worked that I went bun-less because Travis could have 2 and the boys had 1 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment