Monday, February 11, 2013

Catch up, ketchup, hey hey hey!

Yeah, I don't know what is up with that title. Just sounded nice. :)

First excuse my last post, that was from Liam. He had my phone earlier, so I am going to guess that he had fun punching in numbers and letters in my blogger app.

Second, I am going to post a few posts tonight separate.

So I'll start this night off with a crock pot recipe!<3



Creamy Chicken and Sausage
There’s a lot you can do with this recipe. You can leave your chicken breast whole and serve it over rice, or you can shred your chicken and use it as a filling in a tortilla. Use your Crockpot!:) 
 
Ingredients:
·         3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast
·         1 jar chunky salsa
·         1 healthy smart can, cream of mushroom, cheddar or chicken soup
·         1 lb cooked and ground sausage
·         1 can pinto beans, drained 


Directions:
First things first, cook and ground your sausage, drain it then place it in a bowl. In that bowl stir in your salsa, cream of soup, and drained pinto beans. Place your chicken breast in the crock pot, and then pour the sausage mixture over the chicken. Cook in the Crockpot, high for 6-8 hours. 

This is delicious, and it freezes well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment