Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weigh in Monday and what I've Eaten this Week. :)

Weighed myself this morning.
3.3 lbs down.
I'm at 143.4!
Bam. I know that this whole losing weight and NOT working out thing isn't going to last. It is going to be my goal this week to incorporate more working out. I've pinned a good bit of exercises and such on Pinterest within the past few days. I need to get the ball rolling.

I don't think we did TOO much this past week. The holidays kept us busy because my hubs happened to have the 4th and 5th off. On the fourth we woke up semi-early and went to the river. We just walked down it and let the boys play in the water and off the sand bar with a few friends. We then came home and took showers and got ready to head to my mother in laws house for a cook out. The following day I was awake at 3:30 am to go crabbing in edisto.

                             My view of Edisto Island, South Carolina. Where I was raised. <3
I was having a bit of a luck streak! :) I caught a good bit.



My cosmos are blooming even more and coming along nicely. I think I will try to put them in the ground that way they can come back next year. HOPEFULLY! I have no idea what I am doing with this growing buisness. I do love flowers though.

NOW! I guess I should share some of the things we have consumed this week. I will tell you, that last week I attemtpted to keep track of everything in a notebook. I lost track this weekend. But for the most part, I did decent. I am use to having access to my sparkpeople app at all times so its been frustrating writing everything down but it is useful when I am busy creating recipes and want to know how many calories I am eating. I was, quite inventive this week! :)

Sicilian Shrimp!


4 servings, 1/4 of recipe
Ingredients: 
1lb bag Frozen Shrimp (medium)
1 can Quartered Artichoke Hearts
2 small tomatoes 
1 yellow onion 
1 tbsp chopped/minced garlic
2 tbsp EVOO 
1/4 cup malt vinegar 
1tbsp Sicilian seasoning (McCormick brand)
Sprinkle to taste with Lawry's garlic salt and seasoned pepper 

Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Peel your shrimp if you must and chop your onion and tomatoes. Then mix all the ingredients together in a glass baking dish and cover with tin foil. Bake for about 30 minutes. This is so yummy, easy, and good! 

This is about 200 calories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment