- 6 chicken thighs (cut skin and fat off)
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 chopped medium onion ( I like to use red.)
- 1 chopped green pepper
- Few dashes of Texas Pete hot sauce (optional, but good)
- paprika, ground black pepper and garlic salt- to taste
Trim your chicken thighs and remove fat and skin. Sprinkle with garlic salt, paprika, and pepper and arrange in baking dish. Chop veggies and mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Pour your veggie mixture over chicken and bake at 375 degrees for an hour (oven times may vary depending on your oven), or you could pop it in the crock pot on low for 6 hours.
Chop your veggies and make then chunky!
Stir all ingredients then pour over your,