Monday, July 23, 2012

You are so worth making my pee smell!

Quick Asparagus

  

 

I've been really wanting asparagus lately. I bought a bundle of fresh as you see up top. Then I found some steam bags of asparagus and got really happy! :) My favorite thing to do with asparagus is to cook it in a pan with olive oil and garlic. Nom! I added a chopped green onion in this too for some flavor. The odor when I pee isn't as nice but heyyyy I will live with it. 

If you're wondering why asparagus makes your pee smell well someone on the discovery channel solved that issue for  you. 


Yes, I had toast with my asparagus for dinner. A pizza like toast. :) Whole wheat piece of toast slap a slice of tomato on it, sprinkle with green onions and shredded mozzarella cheese. Then, place turkey pepperoni on top and toast. Quick and easy is how I like it after a busy day. Most days I like a big meal but other days I want something light and filling. 

P.s. I really need a bigger frying pan. Ergh. I keep forgetting to pick one up. *sigh* I need so many kitchen appliances that got lost in our move from Montana. I'm missing some movies and shoes too. :(:( 
Whine-fest over!

No comments:

Post a Comment