Sunday, April 21, 2013

Motivation,Where are you?

I seriously haven't worked out since a before Valentine's day. Granted, I've been dealing with some issues like a pinched nerve, pulled muscle in my neck, and getting sick. I really need to get back on track starting tomorrow. How many times have I typed this in a post? I'm not sure. :) But I mean it this time.

The ONLY time I am going to be able to accomplish anything is in the morning when the boys are asleep. I get interrupted too much when anyone is awake, including my husband. So I am going to attempt waking up at 6 am tomorrow. Travis has to work so I am going to get him to call me before he goes in to make sure that I am waking up on top of setting my alarm on my phone. So wish me luck. I NEED to do it. My body wants it.

I'll take it slow starting off. I'm thinking 30 minutes treadmill, no goal for tomorrow. I'm just going to do my best and see how far I can get in that amount of time. Then I am thinking I will do my iPhone workout apps like maybe my abs, legs, and arms. I'm not 100% sure how to operate the new (to us) weight machine Travis has but I know I am able to use it as well. I might get him to give me a briefing on it and do that Tuesday.

I don't even want to know how much I weigh right now, because I don't want to know how much I've gained in the last few months.

So Tomorrow's workout should take me about 1 hour to complete and will look like this:




Cardio 
30 minutes Treadmill

Arms 
Overhead Press
Bicep Curls
Tricep Extension Right
Tricep Extension Left
Bent Over Rows
Front Raises
Reverse Bridge Dips
Half Push-Ups
High Side Plank Right
Hide Side Plank Left  

Abs
Basic Crunch
Right Oblique Crunch
Left Oblique Crunch
Bicycle Crunch
Reverse Crunch
Long Arm Crunch
Crossover Crunch
Half Curl
Vertical Leg Crunch
Plank

Legs
Side Leg Lift Right
Side Leg Kick Right
Inner Thigh Raise Left
Side Leg Lift Left
Side Leg Kick Left
Inner Thigh Raise Right
Hamstring Curls
Quad Lifts 
Static Lunge Right
Static Lunge Left









No comments:

Post a Comment